5 Key Steps for LOCKOUT/ TAGOUT || LOTO Releasing by OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
These steps are the minimum sequential requirements for the implementation of LOCKOUT/ TAGOUT releasing procedure as per the OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.147
- Inspect all around of the equipment’s for the machine part fitments & guards are in place.
- Verify all employees are in safe position or out of the operational area.
- Inspect all controls are in neutral position or restored.
- Now removed the al LOCKOUT/ TAGOUT devices for operation.
- Inform to all affected employee about the job completion and reenergizes the all sources to make machine or equipment’s are ready to operate.