Making a business plan
- Write overview and the objectives of a business.
- Keep it short and simple (KISS) If the plan is long then your chances of reading it will be reduced.
- Understand every detail of the plan so that you can answer any questions satisfactorily.
- While the plan is being made for in-house use, you should make it think that it can be read by any outsiders.
- Share the plan with a normal people and try to know whether he can understand things easily or not. Where there is a problem, try to explain things in a simpler way.